I just want to say I am enjoying the evolution of the writing class. It seems to flow in a wonderful way, coinciding with the wishes of the group. I always feel I get something out of being there, though I have to fight with my own resistance. Writing is good for me! The emotions that I release through the written word are often subtle, yet felt. More recently, we've been discussing perhaps meeting to work on reiki and other energy work. This discussion became a storytelling process in itself, all relevant to the writing class. I like that the group feels safe enough to want to share even deeper of ourselves. Each class is an adventure.
Bev
Stories
Monday, July 14, 2008
Writing class and its evolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm glad that you are enjoying the writing class and that it is going well. I really miss it and hope to be back for the next session. Please keep me posted on dates.
Post a Comment