Stories

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome Patty to the world of Creative Blogging

Patty Mc has just made a new blogsite for her stories and commentaries. I hope she posts often as I have always enjoyed her writings (especially the last one about the tree that sheds its bark.

Visit Patty's blog via the link I have just added in the member website section (on the right, 1/2 way down or so).

Good luck to you, Patty

Frank

5 comments:

butterfly woman said...

Welcome Patty. Looking forward to your writings and comments here. The more writers, the merrier. Yes, more Josie stories, I want to paint that tree you wrote about. And more Grandmother Squash stories too. Hm, perhaps a novel is brewing here as well. Or novella, to ease the pressure!
Keep Writing (as Frank always says)
Bev

Soulsearcher said...

Welcome! I hope you will share with us soon!
Diane

Lin said...

Go Patty! I'm anxious to read what you have written.

Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Welcome Patty! I would love to read the story about the tree you wrote, however, couldn't find it? I am new to class and looking forward to learning more....