- One day, as I was eating nothing and drinking coffee, an unboring
ninja came up to me. I was a little surprised because this hooded figure
had snuck up on me. But I guess that is what ninjas do. The little
ninja, only about a foot tall, and clad in black handed me a note. The
note was written in english and kongi. I do not know how to read kongi
so I read the english part.I am jojojo, an unboring ninja - I am here to
spice up your stories and to make people laugh - I will come and go as I
please - my brothers and sisters and I will come when we think things
are boring and when you need us and when you call for us. Sometimes we
won't come right away but that is because we are on a cookie break. Just
say the word - bore-o-vo-to-ho-ho and we will appear. Signed, the league
of unboring ninjas united (LUNU for short). The little ninja, waved
his arm, cried out "highah" and deftly took back the note from my hand
before I could react. One triple forward sumsersault over the desk
(where I was sitting) and was gone. I didn't even have time to say
goodbye (or even hello). So I sat and wondered and then I thought I
would write a story about unboring ninjas. I typed in the title "The
secret of the Unboring ninjas". I felt a tapping on my shoulder. It was
the unboring ninja and he(?) handed me another note. It said, you can't
write about us because we are ninja and ninja are secret little people
who no one ever sees. We will just appear in your stories when they get
boring. (Which is never because my stories are never boring !) So what
you are saying is that I can't write about you ? The ninja gave me
another note - it said - banana yellow sneakers. and I said "what does
that mean" and the ninja gave me another note and it had a poem on it :
Banana Yellow Sneakers
really high up in the tree
How they got there , I don't know
must have been meant just for me
right foot, left foot, up I go
Now they're right in front of me
slimy green and smelly wet
way too big, they don't fit - yet!
home I go with my booty
Mom is laughing, dad is too
where in the world did you get
those moldy old yellow shoes
back in the tree hanging high
this'll be a lesson for me
Not to look for something free
and Special Lee to teach me
something about Eddy Kett.
So I wrote it down and here it is. what do you think ?

1 comments:
I am always envious of your ability to come up with something way out there--I like your imagination. Maybe I need a ninja or two in my house! Your stories make me laugh and think.
Post a Comment