Stories

Monday, July 28, 2008

Ch-CH-Changes

The 'Want-to-be-writer' blog will be going through changes as I begin to re-shape it to something fresh and new. If you have any ideas - please post them. As no one is currently posting on this blog - I will be using it as a message board more than anything else.

Keep Writing,
Frank

8 comments:

Lin said...

Maybe hang onto this blog as new class members may want to post here. I will continue to post as well once I get out of vacation mode. I like this blog because I get the chance to read other classmates work if they don't have their own blog. It may be defunct in summer when everyone is kind of on hiatus.

mutti said...

Frank, ditto what Lin said. Mutti

mutti said...

Ditto what Lin said--mutti

mutti said...

Frank, ditto what Lin said. Mutti

mutti said...

Frank, ditto what Lin said. Mutti

mutti said...

Frank, ditto what Lin said. Mutti

Tao Master said...

okay I get the messege, MUtti
Also this blog is not leaving - so don't worry about that.

butterfly woman said...

Ditto what Lin and Mutti said.
However this blog is being used, let us writers use it for our own personal needs, even if only as a chat room of sorts. Knowing it is always here to tap into is reassuring.