--Please join us pond-side for a summer writing get-together at my house. We'll do the usual 6:30 to 8:30 Wednesday night, August 6. I will provide some of the wine, beer, coffee, etc., but if you are fussy, please bring your own. Frank will require you to read your stories and write something new, but I'm not that bossy. Come to just visit and get inspiration or support for future endeavors as well.
--I live in Crestwood at approximately 127th and Route 83. If you are thinking of coming,
please contact me via e-mail (farkel4@yahoo.com)
so I can give specifics on address and directions, also I kind of need to know how many to expect. I look forward to seeing my old classmates as well as meeting the new ones. I hope you come.
please contact me via e-mail (farkel4@yahoo.com)
so I can give specifics on address and directions, also I kind of need to know how many to expect. I look forward to seeing my old classmates as well as meeting the new ones. I hope you come.
--Oh yeah--no swimming in the pond please.
Lin

0 comments:
Post a Comment