Stories

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Back from the dead

Sorry for the long delay between posts. I have been sick and I have been dealing with some . . . stuff. Internal stuff - enough said about that. I will start posting soon - maybe tomorrow and maybe tonight. I want all people in the class to keep writing no matter what so I guess I will follow my own doctrine. I am ready to rise from the dead so to speak and I hope all you guys are too. Lets get writing again.
Frank

2 comments:

Lin said...

Glad to hear you are back! I have missed your stories. I have been struggling with getting stuff out there as well, so maybe we need to encourage each other. Go, Frank!!!

Soulsearcher said...

I was getting a little bit worried! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Happy writing!