Hello friends! Surprise! I am actually posting something on the blog! After visiting Bev and Frank at the art fair on Saturday, I have been inspired to keep writing. I have also posted a short message on my own blog (see link at right--Diane the Soulsearcher.) I hope to do this more often, although there will be a [hopefully] brief respite while I am in Colorado for a week beginning on Wednesday. So, please feel free to comment. But whether you comment or not, please keep up with your own writing! Inspiration is contagious.
Stories
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hooray! I'm glad you posted on your blog--I check all of them regularly and look forward to something new to read. The blogs are creative, but can also be cathartic. I hope you post more often, as I love to read your writings.
The comments that others leave are so helpful, and I appreciate yours. It is nice to know someone is out there, reading what you post. So, please, everyone--Leave a comment. Leave a "been here" note for the author, it helps immensely.
Keep writing, Diane!!!
Post a Comment