Stories

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've posted my homework assignment on my blog (see the list on the right) as I don't want to duplicate my stories and bore you all to death. Besides, that will force you all to visit the blog and make the visitor counter go up. I am attempting to keep up with that crazy demanding class and teacher the best I can from home--even if I am lying on some exotic beach or something.

Miss you all already!

Lin

1 comments:

Soulsearcher said...

I miss you too, Lin! I was going to try to attend class throughout the summer, but just today realized that I would not be able to go to the next two classes, so I don't know. I may try to work up the courage to blog something instead. We'll see. Have a nice summer. Keep posting. I'll keep in touch by commenting.