Stories

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I need you - part 2

I thank all of you who responded. I have added more to the story and corrected some mistakes that no noticed - such as the crazy lady was named Sara on one line and Clara on the next line. I still need your valuable feedback. I won't flunk you if are too critical. I promise scout's honor. so once again -
I have started a new story and I need your help. It is on the depressing writings of Frank blog.
Specifically, I need to know if the story keeps your interest, entertains you and if there are major grammatical errors. I also could use any other feedback, you might give except ones about personal hygiene (aka you stink).
Thank You,
Frank
How come no one is posting ?????
this means you Mutti and Lin.

2 comments:

Soulsearcher said...

I read through this and left a comment. I enjoyed it very much. I have not been posting because I have not been writing. A family emergency situation has arisen; I even had to cancel out on my Mexico trip. I still don't plan on being there Wednesday unless things become more settled. We'll see. I'll try to get back into writing soon.

Lin said...

Ok--I caught the Sara/Clara thing, but I never know with your stories, Frank. Sometimes little beings appear and strange things happen, so I just go along to see what happens. I like your imagination--I wish I could be more like that!

Oh yeah, I'm on summer vacation so I don't have to do homework. Also, I have a note from my mother....