Stories

Monday, July 28, 2008

Send Me Stuff

Send me (or post)
1) your best stuff (pictures, essays, stories, criticism of teacher. . . )
2)your design for new 'Want-to-be -writer" top header
3)your impressions of the class
4)any thousand dollar bills you have
5) any gold you have
6) ideas you have (they don't have to be good)

3 comments:

butterfly woman said...

Like the header for want-to-be-writer. Has lots of movement, color and energy. I feel energized to write just looking at it. Or am I so mesmorized by it that I want to stare at it forever and not write? Or maybe I'll write a story about how the header makes me feel.Thanks for inspiration.

Lin said...

Geesh, Frank, that's a lot to think about! It's summertime. You know--dog days, take it easy, relax with a cool drink, etc. Can I turn it in late?

I like the colors of the new heading, but I think the lettering is a little hard to read on such a vibrant background. But what do I know? I still have my sunglasses on.

Soulsearcher said...

I like the new header and will send you stuff soon. I am just getting back from out-of-town visits and have a LOT of catching up to do.