Stories

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Homer Glen Gathering

Thank you all for coming last night for the wine-klatch. It was fun for me and I hope for others. It's nice to meet members of the other writing group in a casual setting. And what a beautiful evening!

3 comments:

Soulsearcher said...

Thank YOU for hosting a wonderful evening. Even though we didn't write (sorry, Frank) it was good to meet everyone and to share some good conversation.

Lin said...

Thanks, Janis for a nice evening! I enjoyed seeing your workspace and your paintings. Seeing another aspect of your talents was great, and I think it is good to meet at each others houses for that alone. It gave me more insight into who you are, what you can do, and how you express yourself. I also love Marty! :)

butterfly woman said...

Hi Jan,
Wonderful atmosphere, good chow, sweet kitty, great conversation and we didn't have to write. What more could possibly top that.
Anyway, could have sat on your deck out night, put me in dreamy mood!