I am taking over this blog - no longer will you worry about whether or not Butterfly Woman is a man or a woman. This means I finally figured out how to create my own profile.
Stories
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only true way to be creative is to be true to yourself - and that means writing from the heart. It might look scary but writing from the heart is like opening up a door to a whole new wonderful world.
I am taking over this blog - no longer will you worry about whether or not Butterfly Woman is a man or a woman. This means I finally figured out how to create my own profile.
2 comments:
The new name is much better as you didn't strike me as a butterfly nor a woman! Hee! Hee!
Thank God. I was worried but didn't want to ask.
Post a Comment