I want to thank all those great people who came to the introductory classes of Creative Writing last Wednesday. I had a lot of fun and I hope you did too. Writing comes from the heart. Creativity comes from the heart. You can write without using your heart but this writing usually comes out mechanical and boring. When you don't write using your heart, writing will become WORK to you and pretty soon you will find a lot of excuses not to write. If writing is fun then you will want to do it. I hope that I can teach you how to put fun into your writing. Of course, you might already have fun writing. I hope so. I can guarantee that most people will have fun in our creative writing classes. I hope to see you there and I hope that you will post some little stories here on the blog space - I will soon. Take care of yourself and your writing hand.
Frank Coughlin
Stories
Friday, January 11, 2008
thank you for two good intro classes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment