This is a title
and then there was or were some line(s)
of various meanings and/or lengths
All of which mean nothing to me
of course you can read into this as
some sort of character flaw(s) ----------appearing between the lines----------
of the author's attempt to mask what he himself refuses to see
what lies beaneath this facade--is another human choosing to close his heart
all because he thought it too painful to feel
whatever it was or were some time(s) ago
He feels nothing because he tells himself so
in-between checks of the heart - is it still closed?
Authors
They dance around in wonderous whys
no-ing this writing they won't do
because it has to be great
waiting for applause and various lies
of 'loved it' and 'really really good.'
I was in a down mood so this is what came out.
FRANK
Stories
Monday, January 28, 2008
closings - small poems by Frank
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think that these poems are dumb!!!
So do I and I wrote them.
I don't think they are dumb. Sometimes I try to put feelings to words and the words don't quite convey my thoughts like I wanted them to. I wondered who you were frustrated with--yourself or your students?
Okay, so I'm confused. Are you talking to yourself again, Frank? Or, just trying out your new personna before letting go of the old one?
Post a Comment