I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree
Wait, I can'say that this verse is mine. That would be plagerizing. That would be wrong,unethical,immoral, maybe. But it was done to me. The SOB made a few dollars off of my rhetoric, too. This has caused me much bitterness and created a real writers cramp. Writers whatever. Writing is a passion of mine but this resentment lingers.
Stories
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am sorry to hear that someone ripped off your writings. I think that you write extremely well. I think that your block deprives the world of your gift. I encourage you to use this blog to practice writing or get what you have to off your chest. I hope that you can use this blog to get writing again.
Missing you and your writings,
Frank - the Tao master
Post a Comment